Terms and conditionsBy participating in this promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
1. This offer is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland, who are aged 18 or over, and are trade customers of ICL and Syngenta. This offer excludes employees of the Promoters, their immediate families, and anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
2. To participate, you must purchase the appropriate number of qualifying products between 1st January 2018 and the 31st December 2018. Only purchases made via official UK and Republic of Ireland distributors will qualify. Employees must seek their employers’ permission to take part.
3. Closing date for claims is 31st December 2018. We cannot be held responsible for claim forms lost, mislaid or delayed in transit. Turf reward claims will be fulfilled within 30 days of the claim submission.
4. The Promoters reserve the right to inspect every claim in order to authenticate and confirm proof of purchase.
5. The rewards being offered in this promotion are as follows and no alternative, cash or otherwise, will be offered:
Pre-loaded iPad® 16 GB or iPad® Pro
DJI Mavic Air
Prism Gauge & Macroscope
£250 worth of BIGGA vouchers
£350 worth of Workwear Express vouchers
£500 worth of Enviromonitors vouchers
£150 or £250 of Machine Mart vouchers
Beepol hive and villa
Sprayer spreader calibration by SCS
Bernhard Rapid Facer
Davis Vantage Pro Weather Station
Scout Sprayer from Team
6. Turf rewards are non-transferable and remain the property of the bill payer.
7. Turf rewards claims cannot be made in conjunction with any other offer.
8. All voucher rewards are redeemed directly with the relevant supplier organisation named on the voucher.
9. All Turf reward vouchers claimed in 2018 must be redeemed by 31st December 2019.
10. If the value of the education or product purchased using vouchers exceeds the value of the voucher, the purchaser will be responsible for the additional costs.
11. All rewards are subject to availability at the time of claiming. ICL , Syngenta or BIGGA cannot guarantee places on any specific course or event. If your chosen course or event is full, you will be offered alternative dates.
12. The face value of BIGGA or Enviromonitor vouchers will be available in multiples of £50. If the total value of each voucher is not spent in one transaction with BIGGA or Enviromonitors, then any balance remaining will be void.
13. BIGGA Continue to Learn vouchers can only be redeemed against places at BIGGA Continue to Learn events during BTME.
14. Participants should seek permission from their employer before entry into this promotion. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participant’s own.
15. By entering this promotion, you agree for ICL and Syngenta UK Limited to retain your personal information beyond the promotional period and agree to be contacted by them about future offers and promotions, should you have opted-in at the time of entry. You are, in any event, able to unsubscribe from this communication at any time by following the unsubscribe link included on the emails at which point your personal information will no longer be retained. Any personal data relating to you will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent.
16. All participation instructions form part of these rules.
17. By participating, you agree to be bound by the rules of this offer. You may also be requested to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from it.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The joint promoters are ICL Limited and Syngenta UK Limited. Registered addresses: ICL, Epsilon House, West Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9FJ, UK. Syngenta UK Limited, Capital Park, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5XE, UK. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. This promotion is governed by the laws of UK and Republic of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the UK and Republic of Ireland Courts.
21. Apple, Macbook and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
22. Users should blank-out any information from delivery notes submitted to validate purchases, as long as ICL is able to verify the purchase. The validation process requires the product name and pack size, purchase quantity, reference number and dealer name.